All accepted abstracts will be included in the official Book of Abstracts.
Accepted posters and short and full papers will be included in the official congress proceedings, as a separate Edited Book.
The two books will be published in electronic form with different ISBN numbers (and individual DOI for each work).
Alternatively, manuscripts may be considered for potential publication in one of the associated journals, in regular or special issues.
- European Journal of Tourism, Hospitality and Recreation (CITUR) – Web of Science – Emerging Sources Citation Index
- Enlightening Tourism (Universidad de Huelva) – Indexed Scopus
- Finisterra (Centro de Estudos Geográficos, IGOT/ULisboa) – Indexed Scopus and Web of Science – Emerging Sources Citation Index
- Tourism Review (Emerald Group, UK) – Indexed Scopus and Web of Science – Social Sciences Citation Index
- Members of the ITC’21 organising committee;
- Members of the ITC’21 scientific committee;
- Master/PhD students and other investigators supervised by members of both committees mentioned previously.